Artisan Handmade using a bamboo technique 800 yrs old It is not much bigger than the size of 2 litre bottle of water 255 mm high X 128 mm wide it sits in the fridge standing up or lying down. Once consumed reorder a Life saver refill bag from us. Make sure to recycle the old bag, cut out the tap and ring in the bag that goes in your regular recycling at home.
Take the flexible plastic to the COOP supermarkets who now have flexible plastic bag recycling box and place in there if your council does not recycle flexibles, don’t forget to support the COOP for supporting us and our Planet.
The added ingredient Ginger in combination with our powerful, active, live kefir cultures make this functional ingredient more bioavailable and more easily absorbed within our bodies. Each little bottle holds at least 3 billion live cultures.
Ginger (Genus: Zingiber Officinale)
Ginger has been used for thousands of years and chronicled in ancient Chinese, Roman, Greek, Arabic and Sanskrit texts. It has therapeutic compounds like gingerol which has pungent anti-imfammatory and anti- oxidant effects.
– Can treat many forms of Nausea, morning sickness and sea sickness
– Supports digestive health, bloating and all kinds of stomach problems as it is naturally anti-inflammatory. It helps inhibit the synthesis of certain markers of inflammation through it components of gingerol and zingerone.
– Can help improve the levels of LDL cholesterol ( the bad guys).
– Helps fight off bacterial infections due to its anti-fungal properties such as pneumonia and bronchitis and urinary tract infection.
– Contains inulin a prebiotic which is a food source for beneficial bacteria. The gut converts the inulin into short chain fatty acids which nourishes colon cells.
Ingredients: tender young coconut milk (64%), apple juice (20%), ginger juice (15%), lime juice (1%), live Rhythm vegan kefir cultures, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy: 33 kcal
Fat: 1.3g (of which saturates 1.3g)
Carbohydrates: 4.4g (of which sugars 3.7g)