The added ingredient lime in combination with our powerful, active and live kefir cultures makes this functional ingredient more bioavailable and more easily absorbed into our bodies. Each little bottle holds at least 3 billion live cultures.
Lime (Genus: Citrus aurantifolia)
Limes are well known for their vitamin C content and their pleasant and thirst quenching flavour. They are known to help boost the immune system.
– Contains oils called d-limonene which relieve symptoms of indigestion and bloating
– Prevents the growth of microorganisms. The limonins found in limes can help prevent streptococcus bacteria. These are some of the bacteria responsible for respiratory and mouth infections.
– Rich in pectin that reduces cholesterol levels. Also contains potassium which can relieve tension in the walls of blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
– Lowers blood sugar levels and helps lower morning and post meal blood sugar changes.
– Immune boosting properties due to vitamin C.
Ingredients: tender young coconut milk (77.25%), coconut water (20%), lime juice (2.75%), live Rhythm vegan kefir cultures.
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy: 34 kcal
Fat: 1.7g (of which saturates 1.6g)
Carbohydrates: 3.2g (of which sugars 2.1g)